BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Mike and I just brought home a Blue G310R.

I learned to ride when I was 10 years old on a tiny Yamaha MX80, and continued to ride larger bikes through my teens, sometimes riding a Honda XL 185 to and from school while I was in High School.
When I got married, I gave up riding, mostly because my Dad sold all the bikes. :wink2:

Lately, I've been feeling like I wanted to get back into riding and needed a economical way to get to and from work. (I've been on public transportation for the last 6 years.)
Last fall, I walked into our local BMW dealership, kind of as a joke (I figured that I would never be able to afford a BMW motorcycle) and was blown away when I saw this little, sporty, affordable G310R.

Well, last week I did a side-by-side comparison between the (practical) Honda CB300FA and the (dream) BMW G310R and found that the G310R had a better ride and the prices were almost exactly the same. So I went with the dream. Boy, was the guy at Honda ticked off that I didn't buy form him.

I've been riding for a week now and love my little blue.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Congrats and welcome.
It looks like we, the Blue ones, are becoming a sub departement of this forum 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hope you will enjoy this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts