BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the new 310 baby GS for a few days now and getting used to it. Needs adjustable levers badly, has anyone fitted any yet?

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Rally Raid Products (UK) are devolopping a full range of accessories/add-ons for the 310 GS (see their post on advrider.com), so again, a matter of patience :wink2: (sorry, still too young on this forum to post links !)

·
Registered
337 Posts
welcome and aftermarketpars is waitin

welcome and enjoy the ride
we have to wait til spring for the aftermarket parts from europe
because winter is comming in and not much riders in winterweather in europe:nerd:

·
Registered
935 Posts
I have a friend that lives in Norway.
Temperatures there are much lower than here and the amount of rain .....

He told me that there is no bad weather, only bad clothes !

If you have the proper gear you can ride year round (except when there is snow and ice on the road)

Probably I’m from the age that men were made from iron and motorcycles from ginger bread.

·
Registered
17 Posts
He told me that there is no bad weather, only bad clothes !
Haha, that's a real biker's mentality!

I tried to ride in the rain... didn't work out for me, or maybe I just had wrong clothes. The cold weather isn't bad, I can handle it, but rain... Need better preparation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hotter Climate

Off to Spain on Sunday, no bike there yet but i bought the beemer to use in Spain, booked on Santander Ferry in April then riding to Sabinillas two up. Should be a great ride, route suggestions welcome. Then the bike stays as our transport when we're over there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts