BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.Picked up a 310gs this fall and really looking forward to putting some miles off the pavement this coming spring. So far it's a fun bike to ride and very comfortable. It's motorbike number two in the garage.

·
Registered
2019 BMW G310 GS
14 Posts
Where about in Wisconsin you are? I love riding in Wisconsin. It is my go to place for weekend rides, so many good roads and great small towns to visit and see. My only problem is there are too many great small restaurants all over the place and I just can’t restrain my self eating too much, and riding a bike with too much food is not good. My plan for this upcoming spring/summer is to try and do the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail, I have never been on a dirt before, but I will do some training before I try doing this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I‘m in Wausau. A friend and I both bought 310gs. We’re in the same boat as you. Need some training/practice and the trans wisconsin trail is on the list

·
Registered
65 Posts
Stay away from the whitetails there in WI. I lived in Stevens Point for a year in 2000 working in mosinee. Nice area and good people minus the pack.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts