BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
BMW Motorrad G310R 2020
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am Martin from Taiwan.

I am an automotive enthusiast and in Taiwan here we love to upgrade our bikes using real carbon fiber parts to make them more luxurious.

How about in the USA or other countries?

Here we introduce some photos of our bike, we use MOS Brand Carbon Fiber Parts, looks stunning.

Thank you

Attachments

· Super Moderator
1,411 Posts
Hello, I am Martin from Taiwan.

I am an automotive enthusiast and in Taiwan here we love to upgrade our bikes using real carbon fiber parts to make them more luxurious.

How about in the USA or other countries?

Here we introduce some photos of our bike, we use MOS Brand Carbon Fiber Parts, looks stunning.

Thank you
Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forum.

From what I understand, the MOS carbon fibre parts stick onto the existing parts, they don't replace them?

· Registered
BMW Motorrad G310R 2020
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forum.

From what I understand, the MOS carbon fibre parts stick onto the existing parts, they don't replace them?
I apply a full set of CF from MOS. Front, Rear Fender and Chain Guard are replacement items. But for Other items are stick onto the OEM Parts. But because the material comes from Japan and high quality, the part is very light.

Do you purchase and apply it to your bike as well?

· Registered
BMW Motorrad G310R 2020
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I apply a full set of CF from MOS. Front, Rear Fender and Chain Guard are replacement items. But for Other items are stick onto the OEM Parts. But because the material comes from Japan and high quality, the part is very light.

Muffler Cover and Exhaust Pipe Cover also replacement item to the OEM Part.

· Super Moderator
1,411 Posts

I had all my panels painted black to have the all black look.

I also replaced my front fender with a front fender from an RnineT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts