BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While washing my 2022 G310GS today in the driveway, I noticed a small (about 1/2 inch) rubber U-shaped piece on the ground below the bike. Now, I am not sure if this is an actual piece off the bike itself, or road debris that found its way onto my property, or even a piece from a random tool I own.

Does anyone recognize this piece as belonging to the GS, and if so, what does it do and where can I reattach it assuming it fell off while cleaning?
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Has been asked before :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
While washing my 2022 G310GS today in the driveway, I noticed a small (about 1/2 inch) rubber U-shaped piece on the ground below the bike. Now, I am not sure if this is an actual piece off the bike itself, or road debris that found its way onto my property, or even a piece from a random tool I own.

Does anyone recognize this piece as belonging to the GS, and if so, what does it do and where can I reattach it assuming it fell off while cleaning?
Thanks!
That is a little rubber piece that goes on the left side plastic frame cover. I saw that on my bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is a little rubber piece that goes on the left side plastic frame cover. I saw that on my bike.
MY MAN!! Thanks so much brother, that is exactly where it goes. I was about to tear apart the tank fairing trying to figure out where it went. And also, thank you for taking the time to take a picture of your bike just to help me with my question. Very nice of you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts