BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My handlebar got bent while riding on sand and wiping out.

I was thinking about this setup below would this be compatible?

Handlebar: Pro Tapers (high or regular bend?)

Risers: Rox Anti-Vibration Elite 2

Can anyone recommend me good grips for my bar that will reduce vibrations? That’ll fit the 11/8 handle bars?

I’ve heard that I may need to get a longer clutch cable for my bar and raisers to fit.

Is this true? Anything would help.

On a side note my arm is still sore, when do you guys get an X-ray or see a doctor.

I’m leaning towards this on because it didn’t hurt the day of but now it’s pretty sore and hurts when raise my arm above shoulder level

·
Registered
282 Posts
The Rally Raid stuff is tested to fit properly. shipping quite rapid. While it’s possible to get a longer clutch cable, maybe, lengthing your throttle could well prove problematic. I’d avoid that sort of iteration

·
Registered
282 Posts
Big joints heal slow and tighten up after stress. Work through the pain and get full motion back. If your over 40, well, stay with it. After couple months still bad then Doctor if you’ve health insurance

·
Registered
282 Posts
I guess I should add I had a bad horse habit for years. Much more injuries than motorbike crashes. Knees, shoulders, wrists, back, neck, elbows all got bunged up Not much they can do for strained joints. But you gotta keep ‘em from freezing up.
if you get swelling that’s different, something torn, that they can fix.
one thing Drs can do is the pain pills but that’s not a choice path. Smoke weed.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The Rally Raid stuff is tested to fit properly. shipping quite rapid. While it’s possible to get a longer clutch cable, maybe, lengthing your throttle could well prove problematic. I’d avoid that sort of iteration
That's the main reason I bought RR's products; they've done the research and development to get it right. I have the their Fat Bars and Fat Bar risers on my 2022 G310GS. I had no issues with the cables or wiring when I installed them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts