BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new GS then had to leave town for work so I’ve only had two short street rides on it. While out of town I received some new parts to put on: SW Motech skid plate, engine guard and center stand. Can’t wait to get home to install and ride!

I was really wanting the Rally Raid stuff but not paying the shipping fee got me an extra part.

I’ve never been on a forum nor have I ever been lucky enough to have a bike so looking forward to learning as much on here as I can.

Cheers

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey, where do you live? Noticed your avatar & where I live in south central NM is considered “high desert”...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks Arion! I bet the ridingnis good there too!

Yes, good riding here. Most of the roads in our area are of the quiet, winding two lane type. The two major hazards are logging trucks and moose, but so far this year we haven't had any close encounters - and that's a good thing.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you on-board! You will like it here it's cozy and there's a lot of helpful samaritans if you ever need any help.

On a glance I'm really jealous of you people in the US, you can find other people and form connections pretty easily. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts