BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you tell me please if crash bars from the 2019/2020 models can be used on the 2021 g310gs? or are the mounting points different?

I was under the impression that outside of some tweaks the machines are generally the same.

Also, any ideas on how to help with pillion foot vibrations. My wife thinks that adding some rubber "footing" to the rear pegs would help a lot (especially at slightly higher speeds).

Thank you and cheers from Bulgaria...I am off on a village cruise.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's good that you already have your motorcycle and you can enjoy the ride and you will manage to reach Poland as you wrote earlier.

Greetings from Gdynia

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's good that you already have your motorcycle and you can enjoy the ride and you will manage to reach Poland as you wrote earlier.

Greetings from Gdynia
HEY HEY...I am still unsure about the restrictions + I have to wait for my 1st service here + my accessories and crash bars (I have about 350k on the machine now)...but I promise you that my 1st trip will be the tri-cities and saying hello. See you soon (we will have to visit Brzezno).....

cheers from the Black Sea!! (loads and LOADS of Polish folks here now......people yelling KASIA, ANIA..is all I hear now!!! LOVE IT!!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts