BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mate - looks like you have exact same bike lol....

I just bought a dominator exhaust to pop on it with the hard DB killer just in case. Great value for $270 delivered by fedex. Cant justify $1000 for a Akro or Yoshi.

· Registered
6 Posts
yea akras abit too much, not justifiable to buy 20% cost of the bikes value. where did you buy your dominator?. thats a great price and would great weight savings. Im really dying to modify my bike but cant decide where to start lol

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I buy all my accessories from ali express. I purchased new platform pegs, $22. New windshield $30, I bought the dominator (round) version from dominator poland directly, they have a sale at the moment. I ordered on monday and its due for delivery today in qld which is bloody good. The only thing after ridiing off road is tyres as I still have the metzlers on but when wet and muddy they go to **** and slide everywhere. 50/50 tires are a tough call In my books as they dont do things amazing :)

· Registered
30 Posts
did you buy it at Coastline? Joe up there sorted mine. Whenever my wife gave me that annoyed look i would suggest "well i could be out cruising around on a bike" ....next thing shes looking for sales haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts