BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm new to motorcycles and the g310r will be my first bike. I am impatiently waiting and suppose to receive the bike next week. Reading posts on this forum is helping me pass the time and seems like there are quite a few members that are in the same boat as me. So I thought I join the conversations.

Registered
Hi everyone! I'm new to motorcycles and the g310r will be my first bike. I am impatiently waiting and suppose to receive the bike next week. Reading posts on this forum is helping me pass the time and seems like there are quite a few members that are in the same boat as me. So I thought I join the conversations.
Be careful out there.

Registered
Welcome to the forum fellow new rider! Careful riding on wet roads or not ride on them at all.

Anywho, what color did you get?

Registered
Welcome to the forums. This is gonna be my first bike as well so we're in the same boat except I'm going to have to wait a little longer for mine. Have you already gotten excited and started looking at modifications and accessories.

Registered
Welcome to the forum fellow new rider! Careful riding on wet roads or not ride on them at all.

Anywho, what color did you get?
Probably better to try going for a short ride in wet conditions as practices. You never want to be caught in wet weather without having previous experience. The mess isn't fun but what you learn is valuable.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forums. This is gonna be my first bike as well so we're in the same boat except I'm going to have to wait a little longer for mine. Have you already gotten excited and started looking at modifications and accessories.
Thanks Sidewinder! I like the bike just the way it is so not looking to modify but I am looking for frame sliders. Risk of dropping the bike is high right now. When are you expecting your bike?

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Very nervous on the first ride. Was afraid I will drop it and bit concern handling the bike in traffic. Also, it was my first solo ride. Embarrassingly stalled the bike in busy traffic a few times but make it home in one piece. :)

The bike itself is super smooth and happy I went with this bike instead of a Ducati.

How are you enjoying your bike?

Registered
Very nervous on the first ride. Was afraid I will drop it and bit concern handling the bike in traffic. Also, it was my first solo ride. Embarrassingly stalled the bike in busy traffic a few times but make it home in one piece. :)

The bike itself is super smooth and happy I went with this bike instead of a Ducati.

How are you enjoying your bike?
Which Ducati were you looking at ??? These and the Ducs are leaps apart! :surprise:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts