BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

Hi from Belgium

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Maarten 
#1 ·
Hi to you all!

My name is Maarten, I'm 25y old and living in Belgium! Yeah you know, that little country somewhere in Europe famous for it's chocolate, waffles, diamonds and nowadays for it's terrorists? :surprise:

Anyway, I'm completely new in the motorcycle world as I never have driven a motorcycle before... Until yesterday! Yesterday I received a introduction class organized by the BMW garage where I bought my BMW G310R.

I ordered my BMW G310R as a starter. In August I'll have my motorcycle classes and hopefully at the end of the month my driving license so I can start to gain some experience on the road.

The colour: Pearl White Metallic
The option list:
- LED indicators
- Buddyseat (the high one)
- Outside protection cover
- Socket
- Heated handles (as of the moment they are going to be available)

I'll use the motorcycle to go to work when the weather is fine and some leisure trips. Should not be more than 25km per day.

Cheers.

See less See more
#2 ·
Fellow new rider, welcome to the forum!

Never been to Belgium, but there must be plenty of scenic roads to ride through on your off days, and food trips, and...Oh god I want to visit and try some Speculoos. :crying:

But anywho, congrats on getting a g310r. You can ride before getting your license in Belgium?

#6 ·
Hi M, I'm sure you will enjoy your `little gem` I have the white and had tank knee protectors made for the 310, I cant yet manage to get a pic of them on the forum, its an age thing you know ! if you have friend on face book the pic of the pads is on my page, Dave Henry Bottoms, Chesterfield UK, all the best, dave.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.