BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I hope covid will disappear soon and we can enjoy our toys without limits.
Portugal is a beautiful country and nice people.
Greetings from Poland.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum.
I hope covid will disappear soon and we can enjoy our toys without limits.
Portugal is a beautiful country and nice people.
Greetings from Poland.
Thank you for the the kind words! I haven't had the chance to visit Poland but I'll do it eventually! Yep, I hope this pandemic can be controlled, the experts find a vaccine, so we can get back to our new normal routines, including riding our bikes! 💪 Safe rides

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hopefully you still get to ride your bike.

Initially we could only ride for essential purposes, but now we can ride anywhere in the state, I guess the helmet face shield and gloves come in handy ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome! Yes the sickness is definitely BAD. But the silver lining is that there is that much more incentive to take your bike to nice, out of the way places that have beautiful views, and few people! :) We all need to keep trying to find the bright side! Adventuring is a great way to keep Social Distancing in place while having a GREAT TIME doing it! I'm sure Portugal has some places hidden that you need to discover & post us up some pictures! :) Stay safe & Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum, hopefully you still get to ride your bike.

Initially we could only ride for essential purposes, but now we can ride anywhere in the state, I guess the helmet face shield and gloves come in handy ;)
Thanks!! i definitely can ride to anywhere i want, now with less people on the road! but there's still some limitations regarding the public spaces!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! Yes the sickness is definitely BAD. But the silver lining is that there is that much more incentive to take your bike to nice, out of the way places that have beautiful views, and few people! :) We all need to keep trying to find the bright side! Adventuring is a great way to keep Social Distancing in place while having a GREAT TIME doing it! I'm sure Portugal has some places hidden that you need to discover & post us up some pictures! :) Stay safe & Cheers!
Thank you!! Most definitely Portugal has some beautiful known places and some more to explore! we were already practicing social distancing (that's a good point) by riding our bikes even before this covid-19 outbreak. Now here we even have some benefits, i can put gas without taking my helmey off (is's almost mandatory here in portugal for motorcyclists to take it off when filling up)!! I'll share my "best" photos from our little adventures fo course! Ride Safe!! ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you!! Most definitely Portugal has some beautiful known places and some more to explore! we were already practicing social distancing (that's a good point) by riding our bikes even before this covid-19 outbreak. Now here we even have some benefits, i can put gas without taking my helmey off (is's almost mandatory here in portugal for motorcyclists to take it off when filling up)!! I'll share my "best" photos from our little adventures fo course! Ride Safe!! ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Beautiful!! I wish the border up to Canada was open, as the ride up North of Vancouver, BC to Whistler Mt. is simply EPIC for pictures. I never took any with my bike, so was hoping to take the ride again with my wife this summer & our 2 x G310GS's. Hopefully this is under control by next summer...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful!! I wish the border up to Canada was open, as the ride up North of Vancouver, BC to Whistler Mt. is simply EPIC for pictures. I never took any with my bike, so was hoping to take the ride again with my wife this summer & our 2 x G310GS's. Hopefully this is under control by next summer...
I don't doubt that you also have some spectacular sceneries over there!! With the kids isn't easy to have my wife on the backseat, so i ride mostly solo and whenever i can, i take some pictures! i'm not camera shy but the bike deserves to be the protagonist ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts