BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
First time poster, long time stalker :)
I have today just received a LED headlight from Hoglights Australia to do a review. I have fitted it and given it a test run and I think most of you will be impressed. The unit is a complete headlight, not a bulb upgrade, it has a DRL down each side, 3 D shaped lenses for low beam and 3 high beam, one of which is a projector. The install was easy and would take about 15 minutes.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi,
First time poster, long time stalker :)
I have today just received a LED headlight from Hoglights Australia to do a review. I have fitted it and given it a test run and I think most of you will be impressed. The unit is a complete headlight, not a bulb upgrade, it has a DRL down each side, 3 D shaped lenses for low beam and 3 high beam, one of which is a projector. The install was easy and would take about 15 minutes.
Looks very cool, a massive improvement from stock, what kind of price did you pay for it ?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Stuff like that is rarely manufactured in Australia, I would bet money it is the same headlight imported from China to AU. So if you can get it from China or some other cheaper country i.e. not Australia it should be a fair bit cheaper. Definitely beats the price of an BMW OEM replacement by far and the mounting points look a whole lot stronger than the BMW light...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hoglights warrant the light for 7 years, great piece of mind knowing that I can get it replaced if it fails, they are only 1 hour ride from me. Good luck getting any decent service from an online retailer in another country and having no headlight on your bike for who knows how long.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts