BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So took delivery in november and currently have 11,600kms (7207 miles) on the clock. I can’t get enough of my super fun GS. It is my full time commuting vehicle as I give my 20 year old son my car to go to college each day.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Klouseau,
welcome to the forum.
We’re are you from (we have a thread for the countries, states or provinces)
Hope you will enjoy this forum as much as I do.
Useful info.
I think you can add a lot too looking at the amount of kilometers / miles you already put on the clock.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Klouseau,
welcome to the forum.
We’re are you from (we have a thread for the countries, states or provinces)
Hope you will enjoy this forum as much as I do.
Useful info.
I think you can add a lot too looking at the amount of kilometers / miles you already put on the clock.
Thanks! I am from Ontario, Canada. I’ve been riding 35 years and this is my 30th bike. I am really enjoying the forum so far!

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Had mine also since March and bought it from the first owner when it had 280 miles. It now has 750 although I ride it to and from work at least twice a week (7 miles each way).

·
Registered
337 Posts
Not laugh mine from october 2017 till now 450 miles /700km,s most offroad miles /km,s hope to get 1000miles /1600km for the end of the year😂😂😂

·
Registered
23 Posts

got mine 2 weeks ago and passed 2000 miles after a vacation in Scandinavia, wich is what I bought it for.
Great bike, but uncomfortably vulnerable to crosswinds as I am a lightweight rider aswell, had a few situations where I almost shat my pants due to very sudden winds that pushed the bike across the road.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts