BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy from the Great State of Texas. 450 miles on a pearl white g310r loving it. Been riding 47 years. Lots of good farm to market roads to ride.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just had a week in your great state of TX I was with friends in Edna, near Victoria, got loads of snap western shirts and a pair of boots back to the UK.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Been riding a long time too, not been interested in a smaller bike till I saw the G310R in person. I am definitely liking what I see. How do you like it as an experienced rider?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Been riding a long time too, not been interested in a smaller bike till I saw the G310R in person. I am definitely liking what I see. How do you like it as an experienced rider?
I'll throw in my 2 cents worth here too - think I qualify... :)
As an "older" rider, I'd say I couldn't be happier with mine. It has all the performance I need, and more if necessary - the handling is superb, and it's brought fun back in to my riding. As I commented elsewhere, it only took me a 15 minute test ride to know that if I didn't buy one, I'd be disappointed every time I went out on the "then" current bike (2016 Yamaha MT 03). I have not looked back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts