BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Start saving money.

Do you like the wheels or the tires?
The GS looks very nice with these off road tyres.

If they last long on the tarmac roads ???

·
Registered
577 Posts
To me it would be even better to see some BMW colors on those wheels rather than having them in one color. they already use the signature colors on the body a lot and now i think its time we start seeing it elsewhere.

·
Registered
197 Posts
It is probably the G310GS that is being developed for a more off-road bike by Rally Raid in the UK. They will probably list quite a few after market accessories for the 310GS in a couple of months. They have also developed (and are quite well known for) a lot of accessories for the Honda CB500X.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah it is a rally raid bike. There is a shootout test on small adventure bikes on YouTube where they are testing that bike against others, before the new wheels though. The reviewer mentions about rally raid putting on spoked wheels and updated suspension.

Search YouTube for bike social GS and you’ll find it

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tonnetje, you are a true optimist !

Taking their CB500X as a reference, their wheel kit is 1065 Euro or US$, with the tubeless option at $300.

Also interesting is the suspension upgrade : level 1 kit (front and rear) $800, level2 $1200.

Since they are doing essentially the same thing for the BMW, I'd expect prices to be in the same ballpark.
I think you can double your investement, if you go all out, and buy all their kit !

Maybe we could ask them to make a center stand !

RobertB

·
Registered
64 Posts
Plus one on the AdvRider thread. They're doing some solid work, and plan on testing the full kit coming up in Australia. Check out ktmmitch's posts for swag pics. It'll be a nice upgrade when funds allow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts