BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 G310GS
34 Posts
16 months of ownership of my 2019 GS, 13,000 miles.
Brake recall, Kush drive replaced,because of poor quality, front wheel bearings replaced also poor quality, front master cylinder replaced because of leak, battery gone bad just before the 2 year warranty expired.
12,000 mile service crazy expensive $763 dollars. But I still love the bike. Hope all goes well in the next 13,000 miles.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
16 months of ownership of my 2019 GS, 13,000 miles.
Brake recall, Kush drive replaced,because of poor quality, front wheel bearings replaced also poor quality, front master cylinder replaced because of leak, battery gone bad just before the 2 year warranty expired.
12,000 mile service crazy expensive $763 dollars. But I still love the bike. Hope all goes well in the next 13,000 miles.
Very sad to hear that! Many cases over there, but well my bike is the proof that there is nothing wrong on the desing but maybe with the assembly of each distributor, I mean the lack of kwnoledge of the work shop or the technitian.

·
Registered
2019 G310GS
34 Posts
I will say.....check your wheel bearings! I was shocked that one of the front wheel bearings was worn enough to be rough when turning it with your finger (wheel off the bike while changing the tire) I only had 8,000 miles on it at that time. The dealer replaced both front bearings under warranty.
If you have a dealer change your tires....make sure to mention to them to check the bearings.
Also if you have slop or snatch in your drive line when you let the clutch out, have them check the rubber kush drive blocks in the rear hub. mine were worn at only 4,000 miles. The dealer had other owners of the GS with both those problems too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts