BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the G310 scrambler concept by Oberdan Bezzi, and the half dozen or so G310 trackers and scramblers made by some very talented fabricators. So, I decided to make my own with (mostly) readily available parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mike. I put on Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR Tires, 120/70R17 & 150/70R17. The tires added about an inch of seat height and ground clearance. Those Rally STR tires are also available in "stock" sizes however i.e. 110/70R17 & 150/60R17.

·
Registered
2019 BMW G310R
8 Posts
I love the G310 scrambler concept by Oberdan Bezzi, and the half dozen or so G310 trackers and scramblers made by some very talented fabricators. So, I decided to make my own with (mostly) readily available parts.
What headlamp is that?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its great modification and nice job (y):)
i would like to ask do you feel any difference after changing tyres ? such as ergonomic, heights, handling ?
Abdullah, after the first 100km the traction and handling wet or dry felt about 95% as solid as the stock tires on the street. At 120kph they were stable. They're as good as any 70-90% dual-sport tire I've ridden in the dirt, though I haven't tied mud. The particular set of tires raise the bikes height 2.5cm. I run them year round, and don't plan on going back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts