BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the weather in Western Oregon was fabulous yesterday, 60 and sunny, I took Lil G out for a little over 200 miles of pure pleasure. Mostly back roads and gravel along the Molalla River by Table Rock on the west side of the Cascade Mountains. I love this little machine more every time I ride it! Got a great mini-me shot as I was riding with a friend who was on his '18 GSA, both in red. Pretty funny...

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
there is snow to:D
but nice area
but in holland is the last cold weekend gone after tommorow
the spring temperture comes in :nerd:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was it easy keeping up with the larger biker around the bends?
No problem at all. On the pavement, the gravel and even on the freeway at 70MPH I never had any issue keeping up with the GSA or the 1200 Super Tenere also with us. I am approaching 1,000 miles and since the break-in service, at 600, liberal use of the high RPM range and full throttle has left me confident that I am unlikely to lag behind anyone on most ADV bikes. As others have written, the pull in the 6-9K RPM range is pretty exhilarating! Although the price is that I am "only" seeing an average 59 MPG... :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Awesome pictures. Looks colder than 60 though!

I am doing my 600 mile service tomorrow and next Saturday I planning a long ride to Ojai area...Can't wait! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts