BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My university is currently working on the development of a fuel cell motorbike based on the G310R.

My bachelor thesis involves the design of the cooling circuit. For this I would like to keep the standard coolant radiator, but I need some information such as the heat flow to be dissipated for different mass flows of the coolant.

Does anyone know the manufacturer of the radiator so that I can ask them directly?
I appreciate any information.

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
G310GS 2018
603 Posts
Hello everyone,

My university is currently working on the development of a fuel cell motorbike based on the G310R.

My bachelor thesis involves the design of the cooling circuit. For this I would like to keep the standard coolant radiator, but I need some information such as the heat flow to be dissipated for different mass flows of the coolant.

Does anyone know the manufacturer of the radiator so that I can ask them directly?
I appreciate any information.

Thanks a lot
I think you should contact the manufacturer TVS or brand owner BMW directly, they have all the data you need.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you should contact the manufacturer TVS or brand owner BMW directly, they have all the data you need.
BMW unfortunately does not want to release any information to us.
But the tip about TVS is a good point.
I will contact them. Maybe they will be a bit more cooperative.
Thank you very much for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts