BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to install my AdMore light bar, and in the process, I removed the tail light clips and attempted to move it back to access the wires. Turns out, I did not have to move it, but too late. Now I cannot get the tail light to push back in completely, so I can reinstall the two retaining clips. Anyone out there had the tail light off and successfully re-inserted it? I'll report on the AdMore light bar when I get the install finished. Thanks for your support!
Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Automotive tire Bumper Fender

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, stupid me. This gap is designed into the taillight. Glad I checked old photos of the bike and noticed this gap. On the plus side, my new AdMore lights work great, and no worries about the Canbus for tail and turn signals on the G310GS.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sorry, stupid me. This gap is designed into the taillight. Glad I checked old photos of the bike and noticed this gap. On the plus side, my new AdMore lights work great, and no worries about the Canbus for tail and turn signals on the G310GS.
Yep, no Canbus on the G310.. glad you got sorted. Light looks a nice fit. :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
I went to install my AdMore light bar, and in the process, I removed the tail light clips and attempted to move it back to access the wires. Turns out, I did not have to move it, but too late. Now I cannot get the tail light to push back in completely, so I can reinstall the two retaining clips. Anyone out there had the tail light off and successfully re-inserted it? I'll report on the AdMore light bar when I get the install finished. Thanks for your support!
View attachment 17612
I was looking on my 2019 R, there’s no gap at the tail light?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts