BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie just got my L's. I find that the levers on my G310R (both clutch and brakes) are too far away for my tiny hands. It's a great LAMS bike, I just wish they could've made it closer to the hands for women riders (or those with smaller hands in general). I've called several workshops and BMW, but all directing me to the same place - Evotech or PUIG. The people i've spoken to haven't yet had to replace the levers with an aftermarket lever, so i'm wondering if anybody has already done so, what they've done, what have you purchased and how is it going so far? If you can guide me that'll be much appreciated! I'm learning to ride so want to be able to do this comfortably without having to stress about hands reaching levers - I'm based in Australia and from what i've heard all parts will need to come from somewhere overseas.

Thanks in advance,
Annie

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey annie welcome to the forums, do make sure to stop by the owner demographics if you plan to stick around! ;)

Regarding your problem, it had been a wide issue a while back for adjustable levers; thankfully there are alternatives (puig/evotech) you can find in this thread (http://www.g310rforum.com/forum/177-appearance-modifications/2489-adjustable-lever-set.html). About an inch closer to the handlebar at the last setting, scroll to the last page and there are pictures as well.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Annie, welcome to this forum.
Hope you will like the threads and that the can help you further.

What G310 are you riding ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts