BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I bought the moto scan application, and it worked for some time with other Bluetooth devices, but no more. I tried to reset my service time with one of the common devices, and while it worked in the past, now - it does not do anything. As for the recommended Bluetooth device from moto scan, my phone refuses to recognize it, or rather the MotoScan is refusing to connect to their own Unicarscan device. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Send a message to MotoScan, see what they advise. Mine has worked fine so far, I use the OBDlink LX adapter.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so I had some email exchange, it seems that one has to go through some set up in preferences for the thing to work. I also got to know that one can reset the service date only up to 1 year. furthermore, one is supposed to click all the 3 reset buttons from top to the bottom; then turn off the ignition and then turn it on.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know GS911 is expensive, but it seems more official than motoscan. UI is also better. No doubt, it causes a dent in my pocket.
it looks interesting, but they do not list G310Gs on their website.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its listed on their website. They even list F900XR on their future path, seems like we are going to have a high output twin cylinder XR next yr.
Could you please send me the link? I do not see it.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I found it. But in which way it is superior to MotoScan?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts