BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
...and by the way : "The game is not limited to the G310R - Anyone who is a member of the forum can play the game on ANY motorcycle (as long as rules are followed).":x
I think his intention was that the challenges should be tailored towards the G310R. You can expect a G310GS to go offroad in mud, but in the R you're just asking to slide off the bike.

I'll be hitting this challenge later on.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Not a really famous one, but...

Cold Spring Arch Bridge on Route 154, outside of Santa Barbara, CA. It's 400 ft / 122 m high and it's the highest arch bridge in California. It was built in 1962. There is a really cool bar called Cold Spring Tavern down in the valley that you should definitely stop and enjoy a cold beer and live music. (Don't drink and ride though!)

Next challenge: Picture of your bike in a really high elevation. Above the clouds is a plus!

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yersterday it rained hard for the first time in ~9ish months. I had a lot of fun as I was afraid of getting dirty, but I was already soaked so what the heck. :grin2:

These are the woods I go through every time I commute home from work, however this is the first time I decided to take the trail instead of the asphalt. Got a cold but I regret nothing.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Forgot to ask the next challenge. I want to see someone interacting with the bike, it can be anything; from kissing the headlight to just sitting on it!

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I would say no, since most countries are under stay at home orders and only essential going out is wise. This type of game sounds very unnecessary to me at this point. But I would be all for it once things can return back to normal.

·
Registered
2017 BMW G310R
29 Posts
Hmmmm
You can post a pic of your bike next to a blue door, a white BMW car, a ladder, a big dog, aso ;)

·
Super Moderator
896 Posts
Some countries you are still allowed to go out for essentials and to go to work. Even if you are locked down, you should still be able to take some photos in the garage or the driveway.

Show us your best pictures of your bikes with something lockdown related (making sure you comply with any restrictions) :)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts