BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Just fitted new rear mud guard got this one from China at $53 AU as opposed to the Givi $199.00 AU plus postage.
can you provide the link? i like that it allows us to keep the shock shield. the givi one does not allow it, and by the way, it does not fit with the tractive rear shock. it is great that there are many aftermarket companies producing good parts for the bikes, but the price Givi is charging for the piece of plastic is just cheating. it was crap anyway, so I tossed it away.

·
Registered
751 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
BMW also has an additional mud guard, it's pretty ugly though. It was initially standard on Australian bikes as somebody misinterpreted the legal requirements, it was the first thing to go on my bike.

Check out https://www.g310rforum.com/forum/7-bmw-g310r-general-discussions/2090-bigger-than-expected.html#post27689 for pictures
this is not the 'hugger' to which people usually refer as the mudguard. mudguard is supposed to prevent the mud going from the wheel to the shocker and underneath of upper part of the bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts