BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 BMW G310R
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know if a multitool (Leatherman, Gerber, Swiss Army, etc.) exists equipped specifically for motorcycles, and if one is good for our bikes specifically?

Cheers,
H.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Oh there’s bound to be one in the Wonderlich catalog. The factory kit is fairly complete but to augment with small locking pliers and a tubeless tire repair kit would be good. Small locking pliers can work to operate the clutch if the cable goes, clamp onto things etc. I’ve really been happy have needle nose “vice grips” as part of kit for years. In this age the most important part of your kit should be communication(carry cell phone) and towing service. That is the surest way home with a break.

·
Registered
2020 BMW G310R
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh there’s bound to be one in the Wonderlich catalog. The factory kit is fairly complete but to augment with small locking pliers and a tubeless tire repair kit would be good. Small locking pliers can work to operate the clutch if the cable goes, clamp onto things etc. I’ve really been happy have needle nose “vice grips” as part of kit for years. In this age the most important part of your kit should be communication(carry cell phone) and towing service. That is the surest way home with a break.
Thanks, I'll check out Wonderlich.
H.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts