BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed Akra SS, but tried yesterday Remus, both with the baffle in. The Remus sounds nice but is a way too loud for me. 20 years ago, maybe... Akra has more of a discreet beat and is better suitable for longer trips, at least for me. By the way, since some members, me included asked whether Remus can be fitted with side racks, the answer is - yes. I have personally, the Hepco ones.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi Kris.
Can you please post some pictures with the Remus and the Hepco Rear Racks fitted?
I have the Hepco Racks and the Mosko Panniers on the way and if it fits I would like to order the Remus.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kris.
Can you please post some pictures with the Remus and the Hepco Rear Racks fitted?
I have the Hepco Racks and the Mosko Panniers on the way and if it fits I would like to order the Remus.
sorry, I have not fitted the whole system, but I visually fitted (inspected)the Remus in the Hepco racks, and there is no problem at all as far as clearance is concerned. you might need to play a bit with the spacers (like granding the Hepco ones) where the hepco racks are attached on the top (Hepco has spacers of their own and so does Remus), but perhaps not, as the whole thing can be bent a bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts