BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My G310R.

I've setup handguard from F750GS, radiator cover (not on this photo, but here is a link). Racing windshield, puig I guess, bought on wunderlich.

But this not all, I want change tires, to Scorpion STR Rally and buy new handlebars from bikerzbits. (here is a link)

And also thinking about remove decals... and put some custom instead :)

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
I saw your pic on Instagram yesterday! By the way, is removing grips hard for this one, because I am condiering to put a heated grips. And I am thinking of puting fatbar as well

·
Registered
16 Posts
I saw your pic on Instagram yesterday! By the way, is removing grips hard for this one, because I am condiering to put a heated grips. And I am thinking of puting fatbar as well

I fitted Oxford heated grips had to give up taking the old grips off as they put up a decent fight and cracked out the stanley knife instead. Had to whittle a way a bit at the throttle tube a bit as well but maybe other heated grips won't need it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I fitted Oxford heated grips had to give up taking the old grips off as they put up a decent fight and cracked out the stanley knife instead. Had to whittle a way a bit at the throttle tube a bit as well but maybe other heated grips won't need it.
But it still fits, right? Which oxford heated grip you chose?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remove not a big deal. But install new one it's difficult. Use air gun with pressure (I'm not sure that it's correct name on english).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts