BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

My naked and painted Black g310R

18K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  shumguy 
#1 ·
Painted front fender and rear fairings black. Changed out hand rails with a black luggage rack (Givi Topcase forthcoming). Pulled off side fairings. Added engine crash bars. I read in other threads that people thought that stripping the side fairings gave the bike an emaciated look. I agree but the crash bars help fatten her up. Before buying this bike, I couldn't find one pic of a naked G310R so I am hoping this post helps future streetfighter builders.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Awwww man!!! PLEASE MORE PICS! The roundie was my next mod....but trying to figure it out. May I ask which kit you used and how nasty is it behind the OEM light fairing? Please share a build thread. I am also thinking of adding another custom crash bar to protect upper area.

Is your seat brown? I'm already in talks with a seat upholster guy to do a deep dark saddle brown diamond pattern on mine and your bike inspired me to do brown grips too.

Where is the front fender from? Looks awesome. Are you planning on adding "scrambler" like tires?

#7 ·
Looks great when the bike is completely black
I did not like the black / white one when it came out and I still do not like this 'version'.
A few months ago my dealer made a complete black one for a new customer and it looked, in my opinion, much much better (GREAT !)

I'm glad mine is completely blue and I don't have to change anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.