BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally today my new bike has arrived... 108km ride back from the dealer to home (took the long way back, normally it would only be 35km) and was smiling every minute of the way.. what an awesome bike.. so agile and comfortable to ride. :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dave congrats on the new bike. It looks very smart. No doubt you will have some mods to do, but to me she looks fine as is. Enjoy!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Blackie.. already had the dealer put on a few mods for me.. USB charger, the center stand and the touring windscreen with GPS bar mount.. thats about all i will do to it.. its perfect the way it is for now :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thanks Blackie.. already had the dealer put on a few mods for me.. USB charger, the center stand and the touring windscreen with GPS bar mount.. thats about all i will do to it.. its perfect the way it is for now :)
looks good!! this windscreen comes with a bracket? what is the brand?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Now the questions.
Centre stand?
OEM?
What make is the windshield?
Enjoy
Rick

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats and welcome. Now the questions.
Centre stand?
OEM?
What make is the windshield?
Enjoy
Rick
Hi Rick... they are not OEM
Both are from the same supplier in Thailand "118 Moto Journey". I found them via FB and happened to be in Bangkok last month so I bought them while I was there. However, they also sell via e-bay

FYI. on the quality.
The screen & GPS bar are excellent quality (the screen comes in clear/smoke/dark tint options)
The side stand (from aesthetics point the welds look a bit rough) however, my BMW dealer fitted it for me, and said it was well made with heavy duty tubes and that the install fitment was perfect on bike. I will post close-up photo later so you can see what I mean...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts