BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just bought the side racks from GIVI. But I am not intended to buy the GIVI hard case. I have the SW-MOTECH Aluminum top case already. So I just need the GIVI side racks for mounting some saddle bags. Do you guys have any suggestion on saddle bags? If you could provide some nice pics, that would be great. So far I am on the saddles bags from Nelson-Rigg, but not sure how it looks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
the side cases would have to be compatible with GIVI monokey racks or come with adapter to work.
the GIVI trekker dolomiti side cases, are not monokey cases but come with the needed PLR rail adapter

Pelican and caribou make cases that work with the GIVI monokey racks

·
Registered
32 Posts
The price sounds good, but....do they need a frame behind to stop them maybe fouling the wheel, also look like one is resting on the exhaust pipe,,,,that can't be good..
Have you fitted them ??? any descent photo's ??
Cheers

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont like this twisted throttle has everything with Denali and SW-MOTECH, even I still ordered some stuff from them.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is rally raid rack right? I already mounted GIVI rack. I thought this is for mounting small fuel tanks and other light weight stuff so I skipped this rack.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SW-MOTECH also has a Blaze saddlebag system that's up on Revzilla, but it seems to be out of stock.
I've got those and they are easy to install and use, but they rub off the paint work where they touch the bike. Now the damage is done on my bike, so I'll keep using them, but don't think I would buy them again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm using GIVI EA 100B soft bags with the GIVI mounts and they work well. Unfortunately when expanding the bag on the exhaust side the bag does touch the exhaust and I burnt a nice hole in my bag. Nothing cinching up the straps and some duck tape wont fix but kinda lame nonetheless. Great bags for soft luggage though. They even have water bottle holders haha.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts