BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ALL..

I'm soon to be a proud owner of my first G310R 2018 (White) and would like to throw this idea to the forum.

I've been studying the bikes overall lines and with regards to the two BMW badges on both panels, I would like the idea of having them adapted/modified to side indicator repeaters similar to her BMW Z4 (1st Gen series).

Have anyone on he forum looked into this idea?

thanks,

tommyguns01

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Congrats on your new bike!. you will have a blast on it! hehe
regarding your comment if you achieve this i would like to see how it turns out. for what i see i dont think it will be noticeable enough for the rest of the drivers, but, is on the front so... dunno. but i havent seen any threads about this on the forum

Reactions: tommyguns01

·
Super Moderator
975 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey,

Thanks for the 'tip'. I'll look in to this further down the line as I'm trying to get some ideas at the moment.

The link that you've provided is exactly what I'm looking for but seems a shame that's it's not more locally based (ie) UK.

I'll look in to this once the time is right but do keep me updated if you have any further info.

thanks again,

tommyguns01

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update:

My very own G310r delivered very soon.. Can't wait.!

:::: UPDATE ::::

Ok G310r sports fans... I've finally took delivery of my very own G310r (White) today (22/05/18).
What can I say but WOWWWW... Absolutely delighted with my choice with how I will be using my bike, mainly commuting and country twisties.

Gently running her in at the moment but already named my bike, 'Lil' Thumper'

tommyguns01

1 - 6 of 6 Posts