BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

New from Fort Worth Texas

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Bas310 
#1 ·
Hello all, I bought a blue 2018 G310R on 12/29 and so far love the bike. I am an experienced rider and was just looking for a smaller commuter, but still large enough engine to get on the freeway. This was perfect bike and price is good for a BMW with a better warranty over most all.

Have not put many miles on it as weather here is really bad, but plan to go on a ride once it warms up.

#4 ·
Hello all, I bought a blue 2018 G310R on 12/29 and so far love the bike. I am an experienced rider and was just looking for a smaller commuter, but still large enough engine to get on the freeway. This was perfect bike and price is good for a BMW with a better warranty over most all.
Hi there, and welcome.
Basically, you have the exact same needs as me (and probably many of us older guys here) - a bike for commuting but capable of motorway speeds. BMW have put it all together extremely well, and these bikes excel on twisty roads - they have brilliant handling. Do you have any good roads with plenty of corners to flick through where you are?

#5 ·
Hello k9vic
Welcome to this G310 community.
Hope you will enjoy our threads and .............. I'm, like most of us, an experienced driver that wanted a smaller bike.
I love the G310R (Mine is a 2017 blue one) and look forward to spring in our country (the Netherlands).

#6 ·
Welcome.... I got mine on the 29th as well. I am in the Arlington area, but bought it in Hurst. It's a fine bike for the DFW area commute. I have 25 years riding motorcycle, but this one is well worth the price. Love that 3 year/30,000 mile warranty.

#7 ·
Small world as I also bought mine from Freedom Powersports in Hurst that afternoon, closed the deal about 3pm. They said they just sold one either that day or yesterday. Was it the other blue one you got? They only had the white and blue one when I was there and said they have been selling fast.

Hopefully we both got a good deal being the end of the year, I think so.

This weather just sucks, I only got to ride it about 5 miles after I bought it. Hopefully it will be nice enough this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.