BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
895 Posts
Picked it up last Monday and have 55 miles on it so far. Going to have to do something about the white though.
Yep, check out my posts about the paint job. I think the black looks the worst out of the three with the white panels, but the best out of the three with black panels and no stickers. :grin2:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, check out my posts about the paint job. I think the black looks the worst out of the three with the white panels, but the best out of the three with black panels and no stickers. /forum/images/G310Rforum/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
Will do. I personally don't think the white looks bad, but I do want to change it to another color. I'm thinking about maybe changing the white to a dark green, or some other dark color.

·
Super Moderator
895 Posts
Will do. I personally don't think the white looks bad, but I do want to change it to another color. I'm thinking about maybe changing the white to a dark green, or some other dark color.
There's a video on YouTube of a black one with green panels:

apart from the stupid monster sticker and missing mirrors it looks alright. I like the blackened handles, frame covers and exhaust parts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

There's a video on YouTube of a black one with green panels:

apart from the stupid monster sticker and missing mirrors it looks alright. I like the blackened handles, frame covers and exhaust parts.
Nice! Thanks. Haven't searched YouTube yet, but I will now. The plastic parts look easy to remove, so that's good. I'm no painter by any stretch, but I think I'll look into getting some work done if there is a week of crap weather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts