BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 BMW GS310R
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was excited to read the forum about Cortech bags so I bought the bags and joined the forum. I am an old wise guy who has not had a bike for 40 years. So I bought a similar bike as my first bike from 1972. The GS 310 ride sure makes me smile, but that is what motorcycles do! I like being able to go off road and still do country roads when it suits the moment.

I would be interested in any suggestions from you on good rides in Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan and Wisconsin, something fun and interesting.

Joe

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome!
I just did some solo riding around Wisconsin... check it out here to get some ideas for yourself:

Hello,

I was excited to read the forum about Cortech bags so I bought the bags and joined the forum. I am an old wise guy who has not had a bike for 40 years. So I bought a similar bike as my first bike from 1972. The GS 310 ride sure makes me smile, but that is what motorcycles do! I like being able to go off road and still do country roads when it suits the moment.

I would be interested in any suggestions from you on good rides in Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan and Wisconsin, something fun and interesting.

Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts