BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently fitted a Denali mini sound bomb horn on my G310GS. The original BMW connector is no good for replacement horns. And as I don't like cutting the OEM wiring unless I have to, I made up a plug and play adaptor lead using the standard connector to female spade connectors. See photo. I've made 10 of these to help out anyone who would rather not cut the original wires. Dave.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
From your profile photo, you made a few more modifications to your 310!
Great that you made more of these for others. Me I use my horn maybe once every six months, here in LA you almost never hear any honking. But there's no doubt a strong horn is a good safety feature.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I recently fitted a Denali mini sound bomb horn on my G310GS. The original BMW connector is no good for replacement horns. And as I don't like cutting the OEM wiring unless I have to, I made up a plug and play adaptor lead using the standard connector to female spade connectors. See photo. I've made 10 of these to help out anyone who would rather not cut the original wires. Dave.
I'd like one of your adapters. Let me know what you need.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thats exactly what I am looking for to upgrade my G310 GS unfortunately I'm in Thailand. Where did you find the correct connector to the OEM plug, thank you

·
Registered
255 Posts
Bought one for my 310R and can attest that it made the task of changing horns a piece of cake. Worth the price and shipping from the UK in my opinion. Thanks Hommes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts