BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish....A neighbor of mine works at Atlantic where they host the thunderbirds when they come in to Cleveland for the labor day airshow here. We were able to get some pics. He has a 76 thunderbird he took pics with also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've never been to the neighborhood before, and I like it. I consider it to be a pleasant location. I've had my G310R bike for about a week now, but today it decided not to start at all. I have no idea what the issue is, and there are no warning or error signs on the bike, but it continues to display the same issue after an hour. I've tried pushing the bike to start it, but it still won't work. What should I do?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've never been to the neighborhood before, and I like it. I consider it to be a pleasant location. I've had my G310R bike for about a week now, but today it decided not to start at all. I have no idea what the issue is, and there are no warning or error signs on the bike, but it continues to display the same issue after an hour. I've tried pushing the bike to start it, but it still won't work. What should I do?
Maybe make a new thread/posting, instead of highjacking this thread :)(I have no solution to your problem, as I am not a mechanic)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts