BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Strato Blue 2018 310 R yesterday. I saw one on the cover of a magazine and it caught my eye. I went by the local dealers that day to look at one and it was even better looking in person. I had been entertaining the thought of buying a Honda Grom but after the test ride decided this was a wiser choice.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The Grom is a fun little bike, but where I'm from it's illegal to go on the highway with it, which seems a bit limiting. The G310R doesn't present the same problem.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah where I live its faster to get to work on the hiway. I could take back roads to get to work but I'd have to leave a lot earlier and I already get up at 2:30am to go to work so the Grom lost out to the 310 R

·
Registered
577 Posts
Love the fact that right now the Grom has an expansive selection of aftermarket parts as a bonus you could probably find some good condition used performance parts that can all amount to a budget friendly build. Maybe after I settle down on a G310R...a Grom might be next up for me.

·
Registered
939 Posts
From what I have been reading on this forum most of the forum members have a lot of experience (in life and ....... riding motorcycles.
That's great !
Riding my Beamer keeps my young(er) and from what I read, I'm not the only one !
Keep riding these bikes.
Life is to short to leave the Beamer in the garage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts