BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks,

I am in need of new plastics, brake and clutch lever, mirrors and footpegs needed. looking for any recommendations as to where I can buy them. Im not looking for cheap rubbish ideally something that is factory spec or better.

cheers :smile2:

·
Super Moderator
896 Posts
Accident? Might be a good time to get the insurance involved depending on your excess. There's a mob in Latvia that are selling some G310R parts on ebay, you could contact them to see what else they are selling.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah mate. just seems to be cosmetic damage and the steering was all over the place. I've managed to re-align the forks so its riding straight at least but the cosmetics are just letting the bike down a lot. done most the work myself so im hoping even if i need to order in from BMW direct (its looking like this will be the case) it wont be that expensive since im doing the work myself. just wondering if parts like footpegs and brake levers are universal fit or if it needs to be specific to the bike

·
Registered
322 Posts
just wondering if parts like footpegs and brake levers are universal fit or if it needs to be specific to the bike
While there are parts that will fit several different bikes, there are, alas, no true universal fit bits. Sometimes a part can be modified or shimmed to fit, but you do need bits that fit your bike.

Note - if you're going to modify something to fit, modify the cheaper part.

·
Registered
469 Posts
hi folks,

I am in need of new plastics, brake and clutch lever, mirrors and footpegs needed. looking for any recommendations as to where I can buy them. Im not looking for cheap rubbish ideally something that is factory spec or better.

cheers :smile2:
GS or R?
What continent are you on?
Plastics, I know of no aftermarket supplier, yet.
Rally Raid, is doing levers, mirrors, and foot pegs. SW Motech has the non plastic bits as do a few others,
all direct replacements.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts