BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 G310R
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I got my license on Monday, bought my gear today and tomorrow I'll be getting my 2018 G310R and I can't wait to get on the road with all of it! I'm definitely a newbie to all of this, but looking forward to meeting more folks. Let's see, what else...

I've been in LA for 7 years. I'm an actor (was in two episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10) and I have an amazing 9 year old Maltepoo named Scout. It's still unclear on whether I'm going to get a carrier for him on the bike. I'm not really sure he would enjoy that too much, so I'll be keeping my car :)

Anywho, I'll jump back on and post of pic with the bike shortly. Thanks for everyone who's on this forum!

Best,
AR

·
Super Moderator
1,082 Posts
Hey!

I got my license on Monday, bought my gear today and tomorrow I'll be getting my 2018 G310R and I can't wait to get on the road with all of it! I'm definitely a newbie to all of this, but looking forward to meeting more folks. Let's see, what else...

I've been in LA for 7 years. I'm an actor (was in two episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10) and I have an amazing 9 year old Maltepoo named Scout. It's still unclear on whether I'm going to get a carrier for him on the bike. I'm not really sure he would enjoy that too much, so I'll be keeping my car :)

Anywho, I'll jump back on and post of pic with the bike shortly. Thanks for everyone who's on this forum!

Best,
AR
Welcome to the forum.

What colour did you get?

Take it easy out there. Ideally try to do a rider course. Also try to spend plenty of time in empty car parks doing slow figure eights and u-turns, as well as stop and starts to get used to the clutch. Remember to avoid target fixation, if you're ever in a bind, imagine a line on the ground where you want your bike to go and look at that line.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Wondering if you bought my old 2018 G310R. 'T was in LA I sold it last year, and I know the person I sold it to offered it for sale not too long afterwards. White it was.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts