BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great. Was getting it stapled on easy enough? Sort of thing I could see myself making a right mess of
actually I am new to the art of stapling. I did it in a shop, but it was not done perfectly so I will redo it myself. Just getting some stapler for the job. Additionally, according to the instructions the older cover should be taken out, but I just fitted one on top of the other. I see real problem with it. Fitting this cover is really easy, because it is a perfect fit, and much thicker than regular seat covers, one just needs to stretch it evenly.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually I am new to the art of stapling. I did it in a shop, but it was not done perfectly so I will redo it myself. Just getting some stapler for the job. Additionally, according to the instructions the older cover should be taken out, but I just fitted one on top of the other. I see real problem with it. Fitting this cover is really easy, because it is a perfect fit, and much thicker than regular seat covers, one just needs to stretch it evenly.
i meant, i do NOT see a real problem with fitting a new cover over the old one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts