BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi,
Just purchased this new bike and looking forward to running her in and then taking some l-o-n-g journeys to 'somewhere out there'.
Very impressed with the power of the engine - very tractable with perfect fuelling. I guess the new 'fly by wire' throttle control makes riding so smooth -- there's no hitching or jerking which is amazing for big single. But then again, my beautiful Royal Enfield Classic 500 EFI has perfect fuelling too :) !!
Th only issue I faced was the dealer had set the tyre pressures at 45 psi rear and 41 psi front which is kinda over the top. I dropped them back to 25 psi front and 28 psi rear (as per the manual) so all is well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
View attachment 15717

Hi,
Just purchased this new bike and looking forward to running her in and then taking some l-o-n-g journeys to 'somewhere out there'.
Very impressed with the power of the engine - very tractable with perfect fuelling. I guess the new 'fly by wire' throttle control makes riding so smooth -- there's no hitching or jerking which is amazing for big single. But then again, my beautiful Royal Enfield Classic 500 EFI has perfect fuelling too :) !!
Th only issue I faced was the dealer had set the tyre pressures at 45 psi rear and 41 psi front which is kinda over the top. I dropped them back to 25 psi front and 28 psi rear (as per the manual) so all is well.
The red on the frame looks wild!!

·
Super Moderator
1,082 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

The new model with fly by wire sounds great, enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts