I have just spent a large portion of the day stripping the plastic from the 310GS to install a set of USB sockets and a power socket. All went well if not slowly while removing the plastic. I inserted the sockets and tested that they were operating as they should as this was all successful, I began to reassemble the bike. I was almost fully back together when I realized I had to many bolts for the remaining two small pieces. So back to the drawing board as the saying goes. All was dismantled again, and I counted all the places where the bolts go, and I had the right amount. So, I began to reassemble it again. Now its all back together and I have found another two bolts spare. I’ve packed up out of frustration and will come at it fresh tomorrow.