BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
974 Posts
yep, saw that, just make sure you get a quote from BMW first, some of those parts look pretty expensive.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep, saw that, just make sure you get a quote from BMW first, some of those parts look pretty expensive.
Yeah I agree! I just used the best offer option and got the seat for $100 when he was asking $179 for it. I’m going to use that one to do a DIY upholstery job with red or tan/brown and leave the stock one untouched. Hopefully it comes out nice *crossing fingers*

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Super Moderator
974 Posts
Yeah I agree! I just used the best offer option and got the seat for $100 when he was asking $179 for it. I’m going to use that one to do a DIY upholstery job with red or tan/brown and leave the stock one untouched. Hopefully it comes out nice *crossing fingers*
Nice, red would look great with the white, tan/brown would look great with the blue and the black.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yeah I agree! I just used the best offer option and got the seat for $100 when he was asking $179 for it. I’m going to use that one to do a DIY upholstery job with red or tan/brown and leave the stock one untouched. Hopefully it comes out nice *crossing fingers*[/QUOTE]

Nice. The seats are almost $400 from the dealer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts