BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Manuel, I'm from Lisbon, Portugal and I'm 47 years hold.
I had a Honda PCX 125 for commuting and I felt the need for something a little more... for my weekends.
So I bought a black "cosmic" G310R last Thursday and this weekend I made near 500 km. near Cabo da Roca ( same place were BMW made some of the promotional videos) and Serra d' Arrabida, the places where this baby rocks!
I'm not a experient rider so, I think, this is the perfect bike for me.

#makelifearide

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey Manuel - well done getting the 310, you'll find it is a great commuting bike, can be ridden very placidly but with obviously the potential to out accelerate the traffic if need be. And, of course, they are a real 'blast" to ride (as in great fun).

Reactions: MacLanca

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hi M, just returned from your fantastic country to the uk after 14 years in Moncarapacho, enjoyed every day, only had caravan and with your weather that's all you need ! to soften the blow (disappointment) of having to return I treated myself to the 310, always loved bikes, wish I could have brought your weather back with me !!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome Manuel!

Looks like you have the perfect weather conditions back there! Just returned from a cruise that stopped in Lisboa! Great city :grin2: ! I really loved it, definitely going back. Who knows, maybe with my G310R >:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Manuel
What a smart move. I also own a scooter for city use but a motorcycle is another thing and I'm happy you chose the 310r. Bet it makes you smile more!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts