BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If just registered and find I cant post a topic, I do not have the premium subscription.
do I have to wait for something, or how do I join in discussions etc

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well.. welcome to the forums and you've just made your first thread lol. No need for a premium subscription or anything. You are now involved in a discussion

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, urrr, this is a topic. And you started it. So not sure what you mean?

Welcome to the forum :)
I tried to post in the appearance and modifications forum and it wouldnt let me, hence my query.
I am questioning it because 2 Honda CBR forum demand you make 25 posts before you place an ad for sale. And stop you, what they call, '***** POSTING' the required 25 posta all in one go to cheat the system. but as Im getting rid of the CBR, stuff em.

many thanks for the responce

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh, thats weird. I'm not away of any sections that need a minimum number of posts for you to post your own reply in, or create a topic.

I think the only limit is for posting url's.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
everything seems OK now, like you say, perhaps I just needed to get the first introduction listed to open things up. It looks as though this forum is as good as the R1200RS forum is, which bodes well.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hi `44, ive just joined and cant make head or tail of it but will stick it out having had a 310 for 6 weeks and luv the little gem, I ran a little Suzuki vanvan before, the 310
feels like a BSB superbike !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts