BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Looks nice, I ordered the SW Motech ones. On backorder.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Post pics when you get them installed. I considered the SW Motech, but went with R&G...trying to keep consistent with all the pieces and parts I'm installing on the bike. The SW Motech look like they might provide more protection.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Post pics when you get them installed. I considered the SW Motech, but went with R&G...trying to keep consistent with all the pieces and parts I'm installing on the bike. The SW Motech look like they might provide more protection.
Yes that's what I was thinking too.
Appear to be a bit bigger.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I also ordered these the 3rd week of November and they are just now shipping them to the dealership I ordered them from. They will take a week to get to the dealer and another week to get to me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered mine from Sierra BMW. They have a pretty nice web site. I also order all of my service kits from them, and they have been pretty good...so far. I have a 2016 GSA and my wife's 2018 G310R, so I tend to order a fair amount of items from Sierra BMW.

I think the price was around $50 per axle, and they came with everything needed for installation...including the hollow bolt for the front axle.

- Trent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts