BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I highly recommend this modification. while many complain that the brake lever is too low, actually the main problem is that it is too much to the left, so in emergency situation one has to look for it to find out where the **** lever is.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bent mine to the right to make it more accessible but it's still too low.
personally I don't mind so much that it is too low, as I use it only sparingly. but as the extender bolts on top of it, it makes is also higher.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't use mine much, but I have a gear extender and find it better.....If you are gonna lay the bike down !! it will hurt alot more than the gear pedal and you can some hold off dollies for the frame if that worried

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone noticed and found a solution for the front brake lever, having a lot of travel / excess movement...before the front brakes actually start grabbing?.. I have several motorcycles.. and I have almost instant front pad actuation.. versus the factory setup on my 2018 G310R... I also tried aftermarket levers.. not much luck... It's like the pushrod on the master cylinder has to go in significantly more... in order to start stopping the bike. Is there an adjustment or is there someone else that came up with something? Thanks for any advice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts