BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I was frustrated that I couldn't alter the height of the rear brake pedal but thought that aftermarket parts were not good value for money so decided to make my own. I'm not totally happy with the shape but I will fix it (when it is next raining!). It makes the world of difference....come on BMW, that brake pedal needs a complete redesign!!
I can remove it and show details if anyone wants to see more.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I really think BMW need to look at modifying the pitself, but we all know that.
I know it's not the prettiest of things but it works really well. I'm thinking of a redesign of the pedal to make it more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes (take note angiedave!!!)

Registered
I really think BMW need to look at modifying the pitself, but we all know that.
I know it's not the prettiest of things but it works really well. I'm thinking of a redesign of the pedal to make it more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes (take note angiedave!!!)

It is a bit exposed for off road use (but so is the casing), but otherwise the only gripe I have is that it needs to be removed in order to adjust the brake, with care required when refitting to avoid damaging the stoplight switch set up.

A folding tip would help the exposure issue.

Registered
Does anyone know if a brake pedal enlarger designed and listed for every other GS bike will fit on the G310GS.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Does anyone know if a brake pedal enlarger designed and listed for every other GS bike will fit on the G310GS.....

I took a chance, bought one; it didn鈥檛 fit!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts