BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a flat platform that will install directly on the oem stock rear rack on the BMW G320GS. I want to attach my Wolfman expandable cloth tailbag on my GS. I’ve used it on my last 6 motorcycles and I’m hooked on its capacity and usefulness. The shape and lack of locations on the stock GS rear rack to attach the tailbag’s hooks Or straps is not very helpful. So if I can find a flat metal platform to attach onto the oem GS rack, that would be great. :smile2:
PCG

·
Registered
42 Posts
I’m looking for a flat platform that will install directly on the oem stock rear rack on the BMW G320GS. I want to attach my Wolfman expandable cloth tailbag on my GS. I’ve used it on my last 6 motorcycles and I’m hooked on its capacity and usefulness. The shape and lack of locations on the stock GS rear rack to attach the tailbag’s hooks Or straps is not very helpful. So if I can find a flat metal platform to attach onto the oem GS rack, that would be great. :smile2:
PCG
I've got the Rally Raid one, and would definitely recommend it! Perfect fit and alignment, you can fit a Rotopax (that's the mount shown in the pic), it's solid, and has heaps of mounting points. My only gripe is that I wish it was a little bit wider, but other than that I give it 2 thumbs up! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got two of the SW-Motech Adventure Racks for the 2018 and 2019 G310GS machines - they were available and so got ordered/delivered in two days. Nothing fancy, but strong, very simple to mount and functional with usual accessory templated holes and slotted tie-down points. The centre area can have several accessory kits added for specific functions, including a Roto-Pax holder...I had one of the round Roto-Pax adapters on hand, and it mounts up perfectly. Also got the SHAD 1 and SHAD 2 adapter kits which go on in seconds and allow use of hard top cases when desired...the farkling continues. Bruce

1 - 4 of 4 Posts